Monday, July 20, 2015

Weekly Link Up: Favorite Picture

When I decided to link up to I Heart Grade 3, I was not expecting it to be so hard to decide on my favorite picture. It really is true what they say a picture is worth 1000 words. They bring back that rush of emotions and you get all warm and fuzzy!  I have narrowed it down to two of my most memorable memories.

The first photo is from my wedding. My husband's brother, the best, lost our wedding rings!!!  YIKES!! I don't know how I didn't cry!!!  My husband and I decided to do the "first look" before the wedding ceremony so we knock out most of the wedding photos.  Sooooo, one of my sisters suggested that we all do those "crazy everybody jump" photos. My wonderful photographer Lisa, from Unmentionable Photography, actually caught the RINGS flying out of his pocket! Look closely at the shirt pocket to the guy on the right!  AMAZING! We did find the rings in the grass. Thankfully my husband has eyes like a Hawk!

The second photo is my daughter's first smile! My daughter was born in May of 2014, one FULL week late at a whopping 9lbs 7oz and 21.5 inches long.  She was only 5 days old!   This picture truly sums up her personality, she is such a blessing to us!



Be sure to check out all the others who linked up with Miss Monica. 



Happy Reminiscing! 

Desiree

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE how pictures bring back that flood of emotions. The warm fuzzies and a certain level of content. I love your pictures!
    Flipping into First

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Desiree

    What are the chances that your photographer would get a photo of the "escaping rings." That is such a lovely capture of the 'stress' to come - which is now a nice story to tell and a photo to prove it.

    I loved looking at each individual person on the wedding photo. It's funny how people jump differently - don't you think?

    Your precious daughter gave that first smile at the perfect time, and what a beautiful smile it was! Yet another perfect moment captured by the photographer - you have good photographers :)

    Thanks for sharing your pictures with us.

    Margaux
    Learning with Sunflower Smiles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was amazing that she captured such timeless memories. I thought that too, about the jumping! :)

      Delete
  3. your daughter is gorgeous! I love new born photos. Amazing :)

    ReplyDelete