Monday, August 31, 2015

Simple B2S Gifts for Teachers

So, I've been doing a little reflecting on the special education team in my building. I am really so blessed to work with a such a great gaggle of ladies! Our school is a 3-5 school we have 4 SPED teachers.... Sounds crazy but our caseloads are all most always at capacity (aren't they all..lol) Three of us work with a specific grade level and one of us works in a semi-self-contained class for grades 3-5. We work hard but we have fun doing it!

Anyway, I thought for a long while about the type of gift I wanted to give my teammates. I decided to go the DIY  practical route! I wanted to give them something they could use......

 I purchased a simple clipboard and attached a personalized To-Do List. I printed some editable Teacher Cards from Erin West from Super in Second here at her TpT store.



Here is my final product! 



Happy Back to School!  

-Desiree


No comments:

Post a Comment