First of all, I must brag and say that "I have the best group of students EVER!!!" These fifth graders are so eager to learn!
I truly believe that teaching 5th grade is really my passion. With that said, here are the Top 5 Reasons I love 5th Grade:
Top 5 Reasons I Love 5th Grade
- The students are capable enough to mange things alone (i.e. blowing noses, using the restroom..lol)
- Students get my quirky jokes and sarcasm.. (I don't care what you call me-Just not late for Lunch!) I recently got married and the students keep using my previous last name- Plus 'Bartschi' is a bit tricky for students with speech difficulties and it has been proven difficult for many adults also. Like I said Don't call me late for lunch or recess!
- Students are dreamers and problem solvers.
- Students are still excited about new ideas.
- They are great at having conversations.
Bonus #6 The 5th Grade Teaching Team ROCKS!